Where is your studio located? Our main work office, 186 N Main St Plymouth Township, MI 48170. We also meet in quiet coffee shops closer to our clients, which creates a great atmosphere...
When should we expect our final images to be ready? It takes anywhere from 1 - 2 months for the images to be completed, depending on volume. You will receive a link to your online gallery prior to receiving your USB of final images.
- Do you travel? Yes, we travel all over. Some locations in the US do not require travel fee. Such as Michigan (majority of Michigan), Toledo Ohio, and Myrtle Beach, Columbia, & Charleston South Carolina. (Contact us to see if your location has a travel fee)
- How many locations do you include with each package? All of out packages include unlimited locations.
- Do you edit all or some of your images? We edit our photos down to "the best of the best" from there we edit all of our images.
- What do you bring to the meeting? When we meet with a client we bring a few sample albums, for our client to view our work. This gives them the chance to really see our physical work.
- What style of photography do you offer? We offer a very unique style of photography that has various styles combined to create a very personal and fun experience. We take the time to get to know our clients to create a more relaxed environment for them, which in turn makes the photos 100% better. We like to be “a fly on the wall” but yet there when action is needed. We love to capture all the candid moments as well as create gorgeous and breathtaking posed images... To put it simply, we like for everyone to have fun!
- Are you insured? Yes, we carry professional liability insurance through Hiscox insurance, certificate is available upon request.
- What type of equipment do you use? We only use professional equipment. Most of our photographers shoot with Nikon cameras. We also have an array of various lenses that range from super wide, to close up and far. This gives us an edge for getting that shot in any situation.
- What about backup equipment? Every photographer has a back up camera (1 - 2 cameras), flash, batteries, memory card, lens. Each camera is just as good as the camera they started shooting with.
- Do you keep a backup of our files? We keep all photography files on backup for up to two years after the wedding or shoot date.
- What type of files will you shoot? We shoot in RAW format, this gives as the highest quality image that a camera can produce. When our clients receive their CD. The files are compressed into Hi-Res JPEGS. Why is that? You need a special program to read RAW image files, thus clients get the next best thing!
- Who will photograph our wedding? You will have met with or spoken to your photographer before they shoot your wedding. We want our clients to feel at ease and comfortable with their photographer. More than likely the first person you meet on our team, will also be your wedding photographer.
- Whose images are shown in your sample albums? All of the images shown in our sample albums consist of weddings that we have personally photographed.
- Who designs our album? We have an album designer on staff.
- How long does it take to get our album? After the design is approved, it typically takes 4 - 8 weeks for our clients to receive their album.
- Can we view your albums before booking your services? Yes! Just shoot us an email or give us a call to set up an appointment!